Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Christmas cards are coming...

At Patties Creations this month, 
we would like you to use "red glitter" on your project.
So easy to do, with the Christmas season just around the corner! 


Photographing glitter is not so easy though!
I used the red glitter on all the red berries in Patties image "wreath 2014" 
and on the edges of the ribbon too. 
I cut out, embossed and inked around the edges of the panels of the door,
cut out and inked a heart for the middle of the wreath,
added a gold 'door handle' which I piled with Glossy Accents,
and made a little golden 'letterbox' 
which I tucked in a tiny christmas card!

I really like this simple-looking card...
but it is far too fiddly to make many of these for Christmas.  Lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Card Mania - christmas - 31 Dec
Crafty calendar - it's christmas! - 30 Dec
CAS on sunday - christmas - 15 Dec
Creative fingers - atg - 25 Dec

3 comments:

Jo said...

Simply gorgeous x

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Love this design! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous design, I love the little card poking out of the letterbox. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck,
Katrina x