Followers

Sunday 30 July 2017

3 little birds...

Well... How cute are these 3?


I love 'em!

They are from Sparkle n Sprinkle - the download is called "Wilson".
The cute 3 come with 2 sentiments. 7
Obviously, I have just used one on this card.
Its a great set - as you can use all the birds together like I have, or seperately.


I paper pieced each bird... colouring in their eyes, beaks and feet, 
with my alcohol pens.
I added a leafy backing paper
and a bit of embossing around the edge.
When I decide who I can use send this card to, I have room at the top, 
to add a name. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Brown sugar - atg - 4 Aug
Fussy n Fancy - atg - 5 Aug
Little Miss Muffet - atg - 10 Aug
Seize the birthday - atg birthday - 2 Aug
Craftaholics r us - atg - 2 A ug
Crafty Creations - atg - 3 Aug
The crafty addicts - atg and something humourous - 2 Aug
Aurora wings - atg with animals - 6 Aug

5 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute card..Love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

DonnaMundinger said...

What adorable birds and I love your paper piecing, Vic! The sentiment made me giggle, too. Thanks so much for joining our Fur and Feathers Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Unknown said...

Super cute card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

Milka Gubo said...

ADORABLE!!! Love your birdies. :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT