Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Seagulls...summer?

At Patties Creations this month,
 we would like you to...

 "make a splash! - include water in your image "


I used Patties gorgeous image,
Seagulls Roost
and thought this would be perfect for a fathers day card
for my father-in-law, as he loves holidaying at the seaside.

I coloured the image with my promarkers and
layered lots of colours, to give depth and a realistic feel.
The seagull in the middle, I decoupaged.
I did a little inking on the sky, to age the image a little
and mounted it all onto a woodgrain effect embossed piece.

I would like to enter this  into the following challenges:

2 comments:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

This is so nice. I love the vibrant colors that you chose to color my newest image"Sea Gulls Roost".

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Super creation Vicky!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!