Followers

Monday 9 May 2016

Guest Designer - challenge 1 !

I was delighted recently, when I won a 
guest designer spot


The first of my 2 challenges is to...
"use 3 layers or more"
and handily, I needed a card for someone who has recently passed her driving test.
The image is from Beansie Doodles
and is called "Zilpha."
I coloured her with my promarkers 
and hnd-drew and cut a little 'broken' learner plate.
The background border sits on a piece of kraft card
which has an embossed line along the top
and a fancy cut bottom edge.
The paper across the middle is actually from an old road map!
I carefully picked the area where she lives and has been learning to drive. 
The sentiment was printed straight onto the card.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative card crew - atg - 15 May
Come and get it - card for a woman - 15 May
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 14 May
Crafting with friends - atg - 19 May
Crafty catz - female - girl cards only - 12 May
Simply create too - ladies only - 13 May
Simply papercraft - atg - 18 May
Crafting with an atitude - atg - 1 July



4 comments:

Sue said...

Vic, this is a beautiful card - I love that image and your card design is really inspirational - so clever to use the road map as a feature...
Sue...xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome card, love that you personalised it with the map, great idea, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Rae Ann said...

The map is the perfect accent for this image! Love the key embellishment too!

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Leanne said...

Great job, nice image and the background paper is awesome. I really like the layout. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Leanne DT/LPCF