Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Oh my!

What a cutie!
I got the image "Oh my!" from Crafty Sentiments,
for this weeks challenge at Glitter n Sparkle...
everyone's favourite, 'anything goes!'


She's a darling image to colour and fussy cut around.
I drew a little log to sit her on and coloured all with my promarkers.
(I paper-pieced her dress)
The papers are double sided loveliness... 
a 6 x 6 paper pack that I bought in Canada, at Hobby Lobby, a year ago.
I decided to bite the bullet and start using them...the colours are just lovely.I embossed some lines on each piece, as an edge, diecut a small scrap with a lacy die , inked the edges of 
everything and snipped a few little penants to make bunting for the corner. 
I will add a sentiment when I have decided who to send this to.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...

Crafts 4 eternity - atg- 7 Aug
Crafting with friends - atg - 14 Aug
Jos scrap shack - atg - 7 Aug
Simply create too - atg - 14 Aug
Simply papercrafts - atg - 14 Aug
Scrappers delight - atg - 31 Aug
Inkspirational - photo inspiration - 15 Aug
Crafting by designs - atg - 26 Aug
I love promarkers - 3 or more layers - 5 Aug
Die cutting divas - the great outdoors with a diecut - 2 Aug
Zoe bunnys crafts - summer breeze - 2 Aug
Fantastic tuesday - make it feminine - 4 Aug

13 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute card. I really like that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Julie T

Marina said...

Lovely paper-piecing and embellishing.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

applejack cards by sue said...

So pretty.. a Lovely image and such fresh colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

Kellie 0:) said...

So cute. TFS and joining us this week at Jo's

Lilibet said...

Great Image and colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at I love promarkers. Good luck,
Liz x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 96 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Sharon Noble said...

Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

sweet art designs said...

Oh my, what a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

Georgiana said...

She sure is a cutie! Thank you for joining our “Great Outdoors” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

michele said...

Gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Pia S said...

You drew that log yourself? That's impressive. Super cute image, she looks great in her paper pieced dress...

EriEs said...

Cute card - love paper pieced dress and layout of card - and this image is really adorable :)

Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends - challenge 3
Erika, DT

Annemi said...

Lovely paperpiecing ( got to check into that... lol) Thx for playing with us at Scrapper's Delight's and god luck xo