Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Boys...

Another "male" card. :)
This weeks challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle 
is "add some metal" ...

...so my metal, is the dragonfly on this card.
The image is called "Nolan" from Fred She Said.
(and it was pre-coloured!!! very handy for a quick card!)
The fence, toad, snail, worm and words were digi images I already had.
I cut the green "grass" and leafy stalk from a 6 x 6 dovecrafts paper sheet.
I think I got the metal charm - dragonfly - from Meiflower.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Thats crafty - use kraft - 30 May
Wags n Whiskers - one for the boys - 30 May
Digistamps 4 Joy - anything goes - 28 May
The paper shelter - use a charm - 28 May
Fantastic tuesday - one for the guys - 27 May
Inky chicks - metal embellishment - 8 June

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful Vic.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Vic. I love that image and all your little embellishments. Fabulous DP. Cute charm. Love it!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card :o)
Jackie xx

Alizabethy said...

What a great card for a boy - very appropriate!

Unknown said...

Such a cute boy card - I love the digi images you've used and the gorgeous paper :-) Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week/end, Em xx