Followers

Monday 28 April 2014

An Easter card


The image I got for this week, is"Allie in Egg with Sentiment" from Patties Creations, for the challenge 
over at Glitter n Sparkle. 
When I saw this image, I thought my niece would like it, so used it on her Easter card.
I had to add the chick separately, as that wasn't a part of the image, 
but I also wanted to add a chick because it was mentioned
in the sentiment. 
I hand-cut and embossed the egg shape with hearts and added a brown organza ribbon.
The backing paper came from a set I bought in a £1 shop,.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Animal friends - easter / spring (with an animal) - 30 April

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this, Vic! Awesome card! The chick really does add to the fun nature of this card. I bet your niece loved it!

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and card :o)
Jackie xx