Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

My first Christmas card! (challenge 59 - Glitter n Sparkle)

My card for challenge 59 at Glitter N Sparkle blog... add or make a tag...
and I got a Christmas image - so I thought I'd better bite the bullet!


The cute image is called "Dede - christmas bells" from Bugaboo.
It was a joy to work with...
I added a sentiment...the first one that came to my mind..."jingle those bells!" and printed it off.
I used promakers to colours...inc my gold promarker.
Also, glamour dust was sprinkled on the fur trims of the hat and skirt. 
The little presents are a digi image and I quickly handcut the holly for the corner,
Just a simple black line finished off the edge of this card. 

 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Krafty Kows said...

Fab. Great image. Jeanette

Fiona Keel said...

what a fun image, well done on starting your Christmas cards, Fi x