Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

New Dies...


I bought some new dies on Thursday - and they were here on Friday morning! 
Thank-you Oyster Stamps!

I made this one with my new "fanciful flourish" die...
which I luuurve!
I mixed and matched it a bit on this card... 
cutting off a bit here and there and sticking it close next to another
part of the fanciful flourish. 
I think it works!
I layered two purple flowers, with a pearl, some diecut butterflies in silver
and a craftwork cards frame which I thought
I would never be able to use...its a bit of a funny size!
But I have now found the perfect way to use it.
xx




3 comments:

jennie'g' said...

absolutely stunning card love the flourish and how you have used it jenniexx

annesyme said...

An absolutely stunning card.
Anne x

jennie'g' said...

stunning card jenniexx